Thursday, February 22, 2018

Spoiling Our Team with a Trip to Asheville

At Spanish for fun!, we truly care about each and every one of our employees and want to make sure they are not only successful but happy. That’s why we make it a point to take them on retreats. Our work trips allow the team to bond, re-energize, and spark creativity.

A couple of months ago, we took our admin-directors to Asheville to do just that! We worked a little, we played a little, we explored, and we bonded as a team. We love to spoil our team!

The adventure started with a lunch on Friday afternoon.

 

After lunch we had a working session and then Rob cooked the team a delicious dinner!

 

On Saturday, we worked on overcoming fears by ziplining through the mountains! From one mountain to many others, we spent 3+ hours in the trees.

 

We had so much fun exploring the beautiful city of Asheville.

 

On Saturday night, we had fun as a team figuring out the breakout room!

 

On Sunday morning, we worked, went for a hike, and reached the sky!

 

Before we headed back to Raleigh, Rob treated us on his food truck, Out of the Blue Peruvian Fusion Cuisine.

 

We had so much fun with the team and love our unique trips! Here are some words from our admin-directors.

Karina

“This adventure allowed us to share with the founders and mentors we work with. We came to know each other in a different way, having a lot of fun in the beautiful city of Ashville with the colorful trees around us.

I would name this trip as freedom, happiness, and challenge!

The whole trip was spectacular! I loved being spoiled by Rob with delicious breakfasts, being welcomed in their home, and sharing with Gabi the zipline, tour of Asheville, food, music, flavors and fun together as the family we are!”

From Monica

“My trip to Asheville was a great experience, I really enjoyed our bonding time. I felt part of the team, a great, strong and fun team 🙂

I enjoyed the delicious food, and overall the experience of being with our admin staff in a non-working environment, getting to know each one of them better.

Great company, great hosts, great time. Thanks Rob, Gabi and team.”

From Lucelia

“Our trip to Asheville was super fun and inspirational. We had a great time together getting to know each other better, and spending time together in a place that has outstanding nature and landscaping.

My favorite part of the trip was definitely the ziplining. I was super afraid of doing it and my adrenaline was super high, but once I had the courage to go, and fly between the mountains, watching those spectacular autumn views, it felt amazing.

We came back with a renewed energy, feeling stronger and happier. Can’t wait for our next one.”

From Veronica

“My favorite part of the trip was the time I spent with my coworkers while we were on our way to Ashville and the time during our activity. I loved our Zipline activity and seeing the team that we have so united, and how we encouraged each other to do each one of the ziplines. Some of us overcame the fear of heights or for some, it was our first time. Thanks to Ms. Gabi and Rob for opening the doors of their home and for the delicious dinner and breakfast they gave us.

It was a great experience.”

From Valeria

“I loved being in contact with nature, the extreme activities, beautiful landscape, and reinforcing team bonds as well as team skills.”

From Ingrid

“I loved sharing experiences with my peers, and growing stronger relationships with them. It was definitely a unique weekend! I enjoyed Rob and Gabi’s warm hospitality and most of all I loved to get to know their loved Asheville.

It was cathartic for me to overcome my fear of heights. I was able to truly enjoy the zipline!!! Going up to the mountains, the incredible views, and daring myself each time I was on the zipline was a great experience!!

During the trip, new ideas came to me, and I came back refreshed, and with a strong feeling to make positive changes in my school. This is an experience that I hope happens again!!”

If you are searching for a preschool that will offer your child a safe, loving environment and an educational jumpstart, Spanish for fun! is your best option. Get in touch with us today to schedule a tour of any of our four campuses: Glenwood, Duraleigh (both in Raleigh), Cary, or Wake Forest. Call 919-881-1160 or complete the form on our website, spanishforfun.com. We look forward to showing you why your child will thrive with us.

The post Spoiling Our Team with a Trip to Asheville appeared first on Spanish for fun! Daycare Preschool Raleigh NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment