Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Sff! Family Learns to Unleash Their Power

 

Here at Spanish for fun! it’s important to us that we offer our teachers and administrators opportunities to develop their careers. Over the summer we sent a group of Sff! directors to New York for Tony Robbins’ outstanding Unleash the Power Within event.

Unleash the Power Within is a live 3 ½ day seminar led by Tony Robbins himself that is designed to “help you unlock and unleash the forces inside that can help you break through any limit and create the quality of life you desire.”

Here’s what our administrators took away from the experience:

Karina Martínez: Regional Manager

“Unleash the Power” was a unique experience. When I first heard about it, I didn’t know what to expect but was very excited. The opportunity to create experiences with my team made me feel confident that this was going to be a great experience in my professional and personal life.

Tony Robbins has triggered my motivation and desire to achieve my dreams with no limits. It’s important that we work within ourselves first in order to improve our leadership. Only then will we be able to impact others.

I received a lot of great tools that I’m already using. Most of them are very simple and related to the energy level needed to create change. Breathing exercises, drinking water, and training your brain are some examples.

Professionally, I want to keep growing to make big things happen. I am thankful and appreciated by Sff!, because they have given me beautiful opportunities, and I know they care about their employees. I want to say YES, YES, YES! to Sff! dreams and goals. We are doing it!

Elizabeth Peñalva: Program Coordinator

This event was a unique personal and professional experience. I learned to analyze myself to understand my fears, recognize my achievements, and be grateful for everything I have. I learned more about myself and learned to value myself more.

This is the starting point for making strong and consistent decisions. It’s my push to be a leader and motivate our teachers to be committed, creative, and determined leaders in their own right without fear of change.

As a team, we want Sff! to grow. We have many dreams and today we are working for these dreams to come true. ​Let’s do it! Let’s say yes!

“For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” —  Tony Robbins.

Cynthia De Amat: Cary Director

The Tony Robbins seminars have been such a great experience, personally and professionally. During those 4 days, I learned that I am the only one responsible for my success in life. I learned that my vision and energy is very important. My words are important. And that these things will determine if I succeed or fail at any task I go for.

I enjoyed spending time with my co-workers. I feel we were able to learn more about each other, and to build a great relationship as a team. I feel empowered to know that together we are able to accomplish any goal we desire.

I see my job as a daily opportunity to accomplish little goals, help others take away their limiting beliefs, and empower people to fulfill their dreams and reach their goals. I am here to motivate others. I thank Sff! for the opportunity.

Valeria Hernández: Glenwood Director

At the start of each day there were crew members who lined up throughout the center leading up to the hall waiting to give you high fives and get the energy up. I was shy at first but I learned that energy is vital to the “Unleash the Power Within” experience.

The first thing Tony covered is that we have conditioned the negativity within ourselves. It’s not really us. When we say “I am depressed” or “I can’t do that because I’m too young” it is just a pattern of behavior that we have conditioned ourselves to believe.

Fear is the first thing that stops us. It comes down to feeling like we are not enough or like we won’t be loved. After 11 hours of building us up and learning to “make our move” and shout “yes,” we ended the night with the Firewalk Experience, walking across a bed of burning hot coals. The Firewalk is a metaphor for overcoming fear in your life, which is the only thing that stops us.

It was such a great experience that helped me personally and professionally. I learned to show my team the importance of changing our mood or state into positive energy and to have better communication with my family and staff.

All in all, our directors had a great time in New York City. They learned to “unleash their power” and they connected as a team.

The post The Sff! Family Learns to Unleash Their Power appeared first on Spanish for fun! Daycare Preschool Raleigh NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment